1. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liner in "Dark Brown" is an amazing liquid liner. It will last you all day with no budging.
2. Kat Von D Deluxe Tattoo liner in "Trooper" is my favorite felt tip liner. The felt tip does not fray and break apart which a lot of other felt tip liners do. It also is smudge proof and will last all day.
3. NARS Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long Wear Eyeliner is one of my favorite pencil liners. This product sets very quickly and does not move so its great for a precise application. I own this in black and brown and it is my go to liner every day!
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner in Blacquer is a great pencil for the smokey looks. This takes a little longer to set so you really have time to smudge it out. Once this liner does set, it isn't going to move. I love this liners because they are a more satin/shimmer finish.
The other two eye liners in this kit are really good but not my favorites.
1. Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hour Wear in Black lace is a good eye pencil but I did find that it smudged a bit in the corner of my eyes. I definitely did not find that this pencil wears 12 hours.. maybe 3 or 4 with out smudging.
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Double ended eye pencil in Perversion and Rockstar is the last pencil in this kit. I have a love hate relationship with the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils and I think I may be the only one in the beauty world who feels that way. I love the shade range and the application but I just don't think they wear as well as the Marc Jacobs or the NARS pencils. This is not the worst eye liner in the world but definitely not the best.
I believe all of the liners in this kit are a half sized version. That being said, I have had my NARS eye liners for at least 3 months and I wear them every day and I still have a ton of product left. I think this kit is such a steal! It is a great way to try new eye liners and test out the different applications.
This kit is for sale at Sephora for $30.00 ($79.00 value). I would highly recommend picking this up or ordering it online!
I hope this was helpful!